HIRE THE HALL
Weddings at Tuckers Hall
How to get here
VENUE AND ROOMS FOR HIRE
Looking for a central Exeter location that’s steeped with history for your dinner, party or event?
Conveniently located with access by train, road and air this majestic building is a place of tranquility, set within historic city of Exeter and just off the bustling high street.
Our unique venue is filled with the history of grand dinners, business partnerships and elegant functions. Whether you are looking for an intimate venue for a few hours or something a bit more casual for the evening, our beautiful hall and rooms can accommodate a wide range of bespoke celebrations.
Whether you decided to hold a birthday dinner, clients reception, or a celebration with us, you can be confident that our well equipped space, friendly and experienced team and will ensure your function runs smoothly.
Fantastic team. We had a great time celebrating my partner’s birthday at Tuckers Hall.
Hired the Hall in 2021
Talk to us about our venue hire packages and details of what makes a function at Tuckers Hall one to remember.
Questions about venue hire
How do we book?
- Please request and complete our booking form.
- Upon booking, we ask for a non-refundable deposit of 50% with the remainder maximum of eight weeks prior to the date.
What decorations are permitted?
- You are more than welcome to bring flowers and decorations on the morning of your wedding or the day before, dependant on our opening hours. This will be discussed and arranged at your final meeting, where all details of your day will be discussed.
Can we have confetti?
- Unfortunately, due to the location of the building we cannot allow confetti.
What arrangements are there for our supply of alcohol for the reception?
- You can provide Champagne, Prosecco, wine or your preferred drink of choice. Please bring in wine at least two hours beforehand. We can store and keep it chilled for you.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the room whilst the ceremony is taking place.
- Guests must be over 18 to drink alcohol.
- There are many local hotels and restaurants in close proximity to the Hall who can provide wedding breakfasts and receptions for larger guest numbers.
Can we provide our own music or musician?
- If you are supplying your own music we suggest the following:
- About 1⁄2 an hour of music for the arrival of your guests.
- On a separate CD, your chosen entrance music.
- 3 songs whilst you sign the register.
- Finally your exit music.
- You are welcome to organise a live musician but we would wish to see their PAT testing documents and their Public Liability Insurance.
The following caterers are familiar with the kitchen at Tuckers Hall and can provide a range of canapés for your special day.
You are more than welcome to use other caterers, however we would wish to see copies of their food hygiene documentation in advance of your event or wedding.
You are also welcome to supply your own canapés, which have been prepared off site.
- The Team: 01392 444877
Proof of the Pudding
- Diana: 01395 260095
- Dan & Emma: 01392 215707
Tea on the Green
- Oliver: 01392 276913
- Paul: 07811 416254
- The Team: 01392 447701
- 07871 866577