b_960_960_16777215_00_images_landscape__0021_Tuckers_Hall_Fore_Street.jpgIn 1931 the modern world came to Tuckers Hall with the introduction of electricity, while part of the old world was re-discovered when medieval wall paintings were found hidden beneath the oak panelling of the upper chamber.

Throughout the remainder of the 1900s, Tuckers Hall fought off a series of threats ranging from death watch beetle, dry rot and fire, to the Blitz of May 1942.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

History Links and Downloads